|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Thank you so much.

I have been waiting to see Snow Snow for Lucy a long time. Somehow I must have missed its initial release, and just now stumbled upon it after looking at the top fifty. What you've created here is a beautiful piece with a deep, heartfelt meaning that likely anyone could enjoy. Thank you so, so, so much for making this, I loved the entire thing.

Also, if I don't have this wrong, the dog's name, 'Choo Choo' I believe, was the most adorable thing I've ever heard I think. Within the context of the film it brought a lot of life to such a dark tale. I also liked Ruby a lot, in fact I'm compelled to say that your extra characters and the toys were all extremely exciting. That's not to say the main character were drab either, because I loved them just as well, it's just that the cuteness and almost deepness you put into the toys and extras in terms of their meaning's was astounding to me.

I hope this gets well circulated, it's really an astounding testament to the possibilities of animating in Flash (which I've assumed you've used) and animating on the web in general. Sometimes it seems like a bunch of chumps making twisted jokes and gore-fests, and then there are things like this.

So beautiful, so magical, thank you so much for Snow Snow for Lucy. :3

Deadbeat Boyfriend Deadbeat Boyfriend

Another piece of art!

Hey, I review stuff very seldom anymore but I figured I'd throw my two cents in. It seems as though this work had a bit more negative feel to it than your other songs from Disko Warp, but since that's mostly their choice I'm not going to rat on you for it.

I really enjoyed the choreography as always and your characters are all really enjoyable. I find that, especially with these cartoons, you have a great way of expressing emotions through drastic movements and other such physical devices. Along with that, the facial properties of your characters, while simple in scope, are rather deep when you start to animate the entire body.

Again, the negativity of the whole piece through me off a bit but it's nothing you can't handle. I guess what I mean is that this song isn't as happy as the other ones but you still managed to nail the emotions and such.

Nothing bad about this one to be honest, the slight touches like the block-break or whatever-you-call-it screen were really great and synonymous with the rest of your work.

Also, I'm seeing a couple angry guys on here talking about women doing the bad in relationships. Things like that are shared between genders for the most part and Disko Warp made the song anyway so it's not a big deal at all. XD

Anyway, I really liked this one too, so keep up the good work buddy!

<3 your cartoons as always,
Chrome-Demon

GoshaDole responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I wasn't really sure how this piece would be received too. I didn't want to make it TOO over the top so that it would drift from the point. I'm glad you liked how it turned out though. The puzzle game scene is probably my favorite part, heh.

Megaman vs Airman Megaman vs Airman

I couldn't have asked any more of this movie.

Great job all around, I was really antsy when you hadn't used *that song* for over at least a minute but thank goodness you finally came around to it. XD

It was really enjoyable to watch the change in sprite detail around the half-way mark, I thought it was pulled off really well and fit with the rest of the movie just fine.

Also, your sprite work was just great, and the ending was pretty funny, gave me a good chuckle. Anyhow, this was a fine job and makes me want to fight Airman again. He's certainly not difficult on normal mode now is he?

Regardless, good job with the whole film, it kept me and I'm sure a lot of other people interested throughout, so I'll give you a ten out of ten.

Good luck with your future movies, and good job with this spiffy piece of nostalgia. Peace out.

Headphones On Your Heart Headphones On Your Heart

Yay! Another masterpiece!

<3 Gosha

This movie was fantastic. I love your use of colors and the pixel art is quite good (Though I assume the pixel art is LEENI's right?)

In any case... there isn't really much you can improve on....

However, since I really should make at least a single suggestion, I shall. The pixel was a really nice character, but it seems that a lot of people disapprove of the flashing colors. For the most part, it didn't take away from the animation so much as it's a tad bit distracting when its colors are mostly brighter than those of the rest of your world. If you go for an effect like that again, you may want to tone down some of the colors in its loop.

That's really the only criticism I can supply you with... sorry :3
I finally put you on my favorite artists list (I've been watching your films for a while but I always forget >_< )

Anyhoo, I thoroughly enjoyed this animation just as I have all your others, keep up the awesome work Gosha!

GoshaDole responds:

The only asset from LEENI was the heart logo, she uses that on her cd. I thought about the pixel being distracting too for a bit. I just wanted to make it stand out, give it some emotion. Glad you enjoyed it!

D4ilytoon # 331 D4ilytoon # 331

That was pretty good!

I've come to not expect much from you fine people at The Star Syndicate, but it seems that you have now raised them forever more. I thought there was some quality animation in this piece, and although I don't truly understand your reason for verbally/textually attacking someone (You guys have been insulted before... plenty of times -_-') I still enjoyed the actual story behind the flash, instead of the random dribble that you guys sometimes produce.

Anyhoo, nice job, and screw all you haters >:(

TheStarSyndicate responds:

one thing thats tough to convey is just how well we had insho duped into thinking that virtually every single SS member was simply an alt of the owner of thestarsyndicate account. he even sent a list of star syndicate names to wade asking him to delete all of us because we were alts. that, coupled with the 24 hilariously angry PMs and a bunch of ranting BBS posts and news comments in a matter of 5 days, was the real reason we made this flash. not to try to "get back" at him or whatever, simply to make fun of him for getting as angry as he did at what was really just a bunch of copied and pasted spam messages

The Stick Files The Stick Files

Oh my god!

That was so funny! I loved the robot chicken music at the end... because the whole thing was all so random like robot chicken! I noticed a lot of the same simpsons sounds... which isn't really bad, but I don't watch the simpsons and I still knew it was from that... so I mean to say it's a bit overused. Anyhoo, it was all REALLY FUNNY! Seriously, the random screaming guy was great, and also the one where the guys got his head and arms in that wooden structure (I forget what it's called) and the other guy starts swinging the chainsaw!

Great job! Good luck on future projects ^_^

Mario vs Toad Mario vs Toad

Hahahahahahahaha

Toad got 0WN3D!

That was pretty sweet, I've animated with sprites before but never that well! You're pretty good, and I really can't think of anything I didn't like aboout this flash... of course there was no story, but it was a random fight flash, there are lots of those, so no story didn't bother me!

I thought this was GREAT! Keep up the good work!

The One Hour FBF Collab 3 The One Hour FBF Collab 3

Nice one guys!

Hi all! Sorry I missed out on this one! Hopefully I can get into the next one..

Anyway! Nice job! You all did quite splended! I really that this project has potential, and that one day we'll hit frontpage! Maybe...

So yeah, good job guys, see you on Friday!

Redmen Battle Redmen Battle

Nice Job

Wow, nice job on this one. The final product turned out a lot better than the test versions. Nice syncing with the music, and nice job with the graphics on weapons and armor. The style was fantastic...heh heh heh. A note: there are some good sound FX on flashkit, so try there. I am glad you have chosen to persue flash, you are definetly advancing faster than I did.

Great job on this one Arch, keep working on 1.5, and welcome to Newgrounds. ^_^

Castle III part A Castle III part A

Congrats Oscar!

I have been following this series, and having watched the Slakt 'n Teaser more than 50 times (at least( and I did like Slakt because I watched it every time too!)) I am so happy to see Castle III up on Newgrounds. From the teaser I was very excited to see that you were adding more depth, not that it wasn't already there, and this truly filled that excitement. Part 2, 3, and 4 will hopefully be released soon. It's been so long, and I am really grateful to see that Etrius, cool name by the way, has joined his fellow stick-friends on the portal. You make flash a really great thing Oscar, and I hope and pray you continue building upon your work and stressing flash's abilities.

Get-lost responds:

That's very nice to hear mate.

Thanks alot :)